Saturday 16 May 2015

RUDY KRUGER

Rudy Kruger. Not a real person but real enough for me to create a blog for him. Call him my alter ego. He's been in my mind for some time now and has a real personality. Rudy had a tough life to start but has made something of himself. It is a long journey. May you love reading about his many adventures. There are several stories finished and many more in the pipeline. There is also a superb book about the Cold War. A blurb writer might call it the "backstory".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't find a publisher the world of books will have gone mad. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

bit like james bond. could be a runner.

Anonymous said...

Despite the name, very French. Your Rudy Kruger makes me shiver. So it must be good. Probably better than James Bond.

Anonymous said...

I want to read more. Can you put some more up on this website?

Anonymous said...

You seem to have written an awful lot about this Rudy Kruger. I'm impressed. I guess you plan to bring them all out month by month, once you get a decent publisher. It won't be long now. I'll be the first in the queue.

Anonymous said...

How many books have you got here? Sounds like you'll be in the money when the first one comes out. Rudy makes me shiver in me timbers.